Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures!

These are completely backwards. Sorry. Meet Violet Rachel Bentley now to the beginning.
We got a cute little book about sisters as a gift. Josie loves it.




Josie giving Violet a hug. She also likes to touch her hair and have it tickle her face. It's very cute. She's a good big sister.



Violet ready for her ride home from the hospital.

Dan carting out all our gear from the hospital.


Violet with her pink roses from Grandma Bentley and the other roses and balloon are from Dan. What a sweetie.
Our new little family.

Josie holding Violet at the hospital. She kept pointing and saying "baby". Now she can say Violet-- it sounds like Bi-weh.

The roses pre-arranging.

Me and my girls.
Little Violet just minutes old.

15 comments:

Mindy said...

She is so cute! I love the baby hair.

Ju said...

oh so precious!!! You look so good!!

Sheena Menke said...

How is it possible to look so cute right after giving birth- not fair! Your girls are so beautiful and I love the name Violet, well done Rach.

)en said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby. Fo' real. Also: your haircut is awe-SOME!

Melanie said...

Wow she is so great. I love how cute Josie is with her too. What a cute dress Josie has on at the hospital. I love your hair. It looks like mine.

Kimber said...

Congratulations, you have such a BEAUTIFUL family. Rachel and her girls...

Christensen family said...

very cute!

Ashley said...

Amen to it all. Cute baby, cute name for said baby, cute family, cute hair. I hope you...get to take a nap sometime soon.

Dave and Becky said...

Yea! Pictures! She is just darling and yes, I LOVE your haircut. I think it's a fun change for a new mommy. You look great! I am so glad Josie loves her too; how fun to be such close sisters. Hope she's a good sleeper for you... those first months are pretty long! :) Congrats again on your darling little family.

Ruthie said...

oh so cute! I've been completely neglecting my blog-checking and am didn't realize you were already having (at this point had..) her. congratulations! she's super cute

Wedig it! said...

Oh, cute baby. Grace said, "that is a cool baby." I love your hair but you are a brat for looking so good already.

Castiel Moyes said...

I am so sorry that I haven't come to see you and meet Violet. I am so glad that you posted some pictures! And byt he way you look great in the hospital! What is up with that?

Martha said...

You look ridiculously good for just having a baby.

The Brady Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brady Family said...

Oh how your pictures are so cute! She is a Doll! I love your whole family! Thanks for the fun weekend, we can't wait tell Christmas when we get to see you all again! I think Mike is officially baby hungry after being around Violet and holding her! Thanks! haha We love you and tell the family hello!