Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


(last Friday) I got an ipod! And some money for a dock-- any recommendations? Dan had to fly early that morning, so he told me he left my present in the kitchen. I got in there after yoga and saw a note and an angel food cake mix. He said that he hoped that I would have fun making the cake with Josie. I thought that was weird, and eventually got everything out to make the cake, and then opened the box, and there was my present! What a clever lad. Anyway, I used some money that I got from Mom and Dad Bentley to buy myself a itunes gift card. Thanks guys! And pooled some more money from my parents and Dan to get a dock, which stinks. So I'm going to exchange.

My birthday was the best! Dan did everything I wanted to do, and he even pretended he liked doing it (shopping at Motherhood Maternity, which included picking things out-- he even ate a donut with me-- ususally I eat a donut alone haha.) It was great! We went to a play, we had linner, we spent some birthday money. Anyway, Happy 25 to me.

(Explanation for the delay: I had to write the day down in my journal first, because I always condense the second time I tell/write anything. So journal first.)

7 comments:

Ju said...

happy birthday, rachel! As i was reading your post I thought "he's making her make her own cake?!" ha, that was tricky!! I'm impressed!

Rich and Andrea said...

Rachel... I wanna know if you've found out what you're having yet?? Call me.

Christensen family said...

Happy Birthday. I thought the same thing, Dan made her make her own birthday cake. haha.

Michelle said...

Linner is good. I'm glad you ate it.

Happy birthday! I can't believe you are 25. But to me, you are ageless. You always seemed older to me when you were little, and 25 seems weird. So yes. Rachel Bentley is ageless to me.

Rachel said...

I like ageless.

Castiel Moyes said...

Happy Birthday! I am sorry I didn't know or maybe forgot I am not sure! We should do something. 25 is a pretty big birthday.....officially half way to 30!!!

Melia said...

Happy Late Birthday. I use Limewire alot to get songs for my iPod. Just a suggestion. Hope you had a good birthday.