Tuesday, September 30, 2008

While we're all waiting for a baby...

Josie was born 12 days early at 6:31pm. Something to think about-- it would be today. So instead of that I'll post some recent pictures of Josie.

Josie giving dad a kiss through the window.

Josie playing dressup

She loves to climb on the bed and look at herself in the little mirror
This is the picture I got when I told her to say cheese. I thought it was so funny that it actually worked! It's a pretty good smile. haha.


Josie with her swimming shorts on her head.







What a cutie! She's finally walking by the way. One day she just decided she was ready and now she's standing from a sit and going like crazy. Thanks goodness I won't have to carry two!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute. And walking just in time! Remember if you need anything let me know!

Wedig it! said...

Oh my heck, I look at these pictures and think wow, she is getting to be a little girl now and has grown up so much. I still look at Rock as a baby but I'm sad to realize now that he's not really anymore because he is just as grown up as Josie.

The Bentley Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog that you can post us pictures on. What a darling Josie is. I miss her. I miss you too. Dad and I will be waiting for Dan's phone call to tell us when you are on the way to the hospital. You are in our prayers/ We love you, Mom and Dad Bentley

Melanie said...

Oh she is so cute! I love the one with her looking in the mirror. Good luck with the broken husband. He probably just knows he is going to be third on the list so he's soaking it up while he can.