Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celebrity Look-alike thing


So I just went onto a friend's blog and they had a post from a website where you download a picture of yourself, some program does face recognition stuff and then it tells you which celebrities you look like. I did one of my bridal pictures and more than half of the so-called celebrities (people I've never heard of) were Asian. ahah. Maybe Stacie did my hair too tight or something, but I've never been told I looked Asian before. Oh, another was Billy Bob Thornton. Thanks a lot!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! I don't think you look Asian or like Billy Bob!

Rachel said...

haha. thanks. me either.

Castiel Moyes said...

At keast Billy Bob is an attractive man. I have had really really UGLY men come up on mine that I don't even know who they are. And I TOTALLY get Asian people on mine as well. And my girls especially Josey ALWAYS get almost all Asiam people! Maybe we are related.

Wedig it! said...

Did you have your baby!?

Rachel said...

No I didn't have my baby! I still have a month and a half.

)en said...

Billy Bob, ha ha.