Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy Summer

We've been gone for so long! We went to a Bentley family reunion for a week and a half while Dan's parents had a break from their mission. Then four days after being home, Josie and I went back to Utah for my cousin's wedding. It was really fun, but I'm glad to be home. Dan started his CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) class. It's intense for two months, then hopefully we'll have a job! Hallelujah! I hate being poor, not that we won't be in a couple months, but it will be better, or maybe not because we'll be out of loan money and paying them back. Hmm. For now we'll pretend that we'll have more money; it makes me feel better. For anyone who wants to come, I think we're going to have a girls game night at my house Tuesday night. We'll say 8pm.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I seriously have thought about this and I think that "you will always feel poor," was my conclusion for myself. When we got more money with a job instead of school, our expenses increased a bunch too (new house, preschool, appliances, couch, gas is expensive, moving expenses, student loans to pay back, more mouths to feed, etc). Just gotta remember to spend less than you make.

Rachel said...

But Minday, who wants to do that? ;)

Melanie said...

Just remember to stay skinny til your rich so you can buy expensive jeans.i would love to come over for games. I'll try Ha HA. Where are the pictures?

Michelle said...

What if I showed up. haha. That would be funny.

Rachel said...

That would be awesome.

Wedig it! said...

It sounds like you've got alot of good crap to do around there. Maybe we'll move there next. Ryan wants to move to Oregon but I don't know if I can handle dismal weather. Tell me what you think of it. I hear you with the money thing. We are finally making some money but we can't spend it because we have to pay off debt from loans and stuff so it's still like we don't have any. Next year maybe we can start feeling good. We are now but I just can't go on shopping sprees yet. Dang it!!