Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All Alone

So this week is going to be interesting. Dan's away on the stake pioneer trek along with my parents and siblings. I've been left to feed the fish. Yesturday went well. I kept busy and I've already got some plans for the rest of the week. Does anyone want to babysit Josie tonight so I can go to book club? haha. Tomorrow there's a free movie at the Hilltop Theater. 10am. I'm sure Josie will be oblivious, but I can get out of the house, it won't matter if she's loud, and it's free! We can watch Shrek the Third of Babe: Pig in the City. hmm. There's a preschool swim at the Aquatic Center every morning (I think) so I think we'll go there on Thursday. That's pretty good. I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow! That is crazy! Good luck with keeping yourself busy. Call me whenever. If we run out of stuff to talk about we can always pretend to fight in French!

Christensen family said...

Good luck. I bet you will be glad to see everyone.

Rachel said...

Oh man. I wonder how long we could keep that up nowadays. By the way, I'm going to be in town the 20th- 26th, so we should party, all you cousins out there.

Michelle said...

Yeah! You're coming into town! We definately need to spend time together. Especially because I missed out on seeing you all up in Oregon.

Melanie said...

Hello, I got your blog of of Mary Annes. We will need to go to lunch when you get here. We are goning to the cabin on the 23. Lets go to a park or something. We al have too many kids now. Josie is so cute I haven't seen her forever. Hi michelle and Casey too, I will look at yours next.

Castiel Moyes said...

So I think that Dan needs to leave again so that will post some more....wait maybe you are in Utah?

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I am so clueless! I had no idea you had one kid let alone expecting your second so soon! Congrats! Looks like you guys are doing great! If you have time, check out our blog we're due with another boy in September http://heatheraustinandstanley.blogspot.com/