Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some pictures of the last while

Josie wanted to drive the motorhome to Utah.

Violet just along for the ride.

Dan thought of this, but Josie thought it was pretty fun.



Sleeping in the motorhome. What a cutie!



Uh oh.




Violet wore my blessing dress that my mom made out of the leftover material from her wedding dress. The blanket was Dan's blessing blanket. We blessed her while Tyler and Sarah were there over Thanksgiving. I love my baby's blessings!



Our Christmas picture, if you haven't seen it already. (It was cropped on the card, so you don't see the mess in the background and the blinds drawn. What's up with that?


Violet loves this little chair!


Back the baby blessing. My sweet girls.


Violet is such a smiley baby! She smiles all the time! Love it.









3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your family is beautiful and your girls are so cute.
Josie will want to be carried in that backpack a lot more now that she knows how fun it is. I love how Violet is wrapped tight like a pea pod.

Lianna said...

I haven't seen your new baby yet, she is adorable! I love the name Violet too. You look like a good mom.

)en said...

what a bunch of cuties- all four of you. just kidding.. (no i'm not) Also: sexy red heels, eh.