Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures


Josie had her first birthday on the 14th! Happy Birthday! I love love love to look at all the pictures on other people's posts. I have high ambitions of posting some of Josie's birthday. The only obsticle is that we don't have the internet at our house, so I have to remember to bring up the camera or computer. I'm bad at hauling a bunch of crap up to my mom's house. Actually, I'm good at it: Josie's pajamas, medicine, toothbrush, blankets, stuffed animals etc. I can't bring myself to bring all the technical gear too. Anyway, this may just demonstrate how lazy, I prefer tired, I am, but I will eventually post pictures of Josie's birthday, (probably when my mom gets them off her camera and onto her computer, to be honest.) So until the level of my ambition changes I will continue to post meaningless pictures I find somewhat relevant on the internet.

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

When you have time to put them up we'll be excited to see them. So even if it takes a while still do it. :) Wow she is already a year old. Time flies. ;) Love you lots.

Michelle said...

Cute! Happy birthday JOSIE! I am quite excited to see the pictures.

Mindy said...

I can't wait so see your pictures. I bet Josie is just so cute...well, from that side picture she is anyway.

Ju said...

I can't wait to see! She is one of the cutest little girls that I have ever seen! Anytime Denver sees your blog she says "ooo, who is that cute baby??!!" (on your side bar)