Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beach Trip


The Relief Society President in our ward has a beach house, and we had a sleepover this past weekend. We drove to Lincoln City, about 2 hours away. We had lunch, we went to the outlet mall, we just hung out. It was warm for the two days we were there-- the weather was perfect. So fun! We stayed up until about 5am talking girl talk (I'm not sure I'm caught up on sleep yet). And even though I was in bed until 9 am I don't think I got any sleep because of some unnamed snoorers. I would do it again in a heartbeat, but sadly I think that will be my only trip. They have these every six months, and hopefully I'll be in the hospital. That's still weird.

6 comments:

Wedig it! said...

What the crap!! How come my ward doesn't have a relief society beach house? I just thought that would be funny if I left that last sentence at relief society? Sorry I'm retarded. Oh sorry I shouldn't use such slang either! Oh well!

Christensen family said...

That sounds super fun. Mary Anne makes me laugh. Maybe you could go next time and just have the baby at the beach. :)

Castiel Moyes said...

I still wish that I would have been able to go. And now that I will probably be able to go next time you won't be there! But I do hope you are in the hospital then!

Mindy said...

What a nice retreat!

MasterFuMan said...

So do you know what you are having yet? I mean, a boy? or a girl? Of course it's a baby!

Rich and Andrea said...

Okay so I know this is an old post but I was just wondering who those anonymous snoorers were? I want to make sure that I never pick the same room as them the next time we go. Get back to me before the next trip! I really wanna be safe.