Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Votes Are In

Well, we had a Halloween party at my parents house last night and Tinkerbell and Peter Pan worked out wonderfully. Josie was a pea in a pod, which has nothing to do with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell-- but hey, she was green too! I think that does it for us dressing up this year. We went and got Josh Groban's Christmas album today, so I guess that does it for Thanksgiving this year too. Actually, I was thinking about how being thankful is a wonderful thing, but how Thanksgiving, the holiday, is actually very anticlimactic. So I decided to think of it as a feast to open the Christmas season. That makes it more fun. I think we might get a real tree this year! We can afford it here in Oregon when they're only $10!

6 comments:

Christensen family said...

I love your costumes, and Josie is a cute pea pod. I love that costume.

Michelle said...

Oh wow! That is elaborate! I think we're just going to rub newspaper on our faces.

melissa said...

i'm going to be entirely honest; i was hoping for north and south america pictures. i reeeeaalllly wanted to see how that would be done.

Rachel said...

North and South America... that was Dan's idea, and I think he had in mind cardboard cuttouts for our faces. Hmm. That's why I had a democratic vote :)

Brooke said...

Very nice costumes! I'm impressed. :)

Ruthie said...

heey Jeremy was Peter Pan too...but I was a pirate. Not supposed to have been related..
you're super cute