Sunday, October 21, 2007

Provo's Disneyland

Speaking of getting away. . . yesturday Dan encouraged me to go out with my mom and sisters and leave Josie. We only went to Walmart, but it was really exciting! Not that I don't love to hang out with the little pumpkin, but it was so nice to just run to another part of the store without hauling many many items along, including a child who wants to be held and needs a nap. Mom bought me some cheap earrings and some new eyeshadow! What a trip! Who knew an hour at Walmart could be so refreshing.

6 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

If I go with you next time do you think your mom will buy me some cheap earrings? just kidding.

Christensen family said...

That sounds very nice. We would have made fun of ourselves if we said that 5 years ago.

Michelle said...

I am confused by the title. Maybe it is because of my longing wish that you and your family lived in Provo. :)

Rachel said...

Andrea was on our quote board saying that Walmart was Provo's Disneyland.

Michelle said...

Andrea! I'm always forgetting her quotes! haha. But yeah....Walmart is in Orem.

Also, that picture of Josie on your home page is ADORABLE!!! I totally love it.

)en said...

provo's disneyland indeed. Nowadays, i love to come to utah and go to target or walmart because life there (and the life of ease those establishments offer) is in stark contrast to mine. so really, it IS like disneyland for me.. sadly.