Thursday, October 8, 2009

I wouldn't pay money for it, if that's what you mean....

Josie cut Violet's hair. I left them upstairs alone to play while I started some beans for dinner. Josie got my sewing scissors (I have some despite the fact that I don't really sew.) The rest is history. I'm totally bummed. She took at least three swipes. They're right on the crown of her head and clear to the scalp in some places-- as if she didn't have a boy hair-do already (not that this exactly looks like a haircut). Violet doesn't seem to mind. She does look okay from the front.


sigh.


I guess this will be the feature topic when we look at her one-year-old photos that we have yet to take.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that is sooo sad! I was thinking about what I would do if Eve had her hair cut by her or a mischievious brother!

Alanna said...

I remember an adorable little girl in nursery showing up with a pixie-style haircut and proudly announcing that her brother had cut her hair for her. Her parents must have nearly died!

I myself only ever tried to color my sister's hair blue with a magic marker. Blue was her favorite color, so what was the problem?

Christensen family said...

I guess Josie needs a little more training before cutting anyone else's hair. Violet might have a boy hair cut, but she has a cute girly face.

Melanie said...

Was it you that always cut your own hair. I remember one of you Brady girls doing that. She is so cute any way. I have seen a ton of people do a buzz and then the hair grows in really thick. Welcome to the 2 year old fun! He he ha ha

Ruthie said...

Hehehe. Yeah she's still cute :)

So, I realized today that I hadn't heard from you in forever! That's including reading your blog and I wondered why. Then I re-realized that private blogs don't show up on blogger reader and I've been missing everything going on in your life.
Kinda lame that that's how I keep in contact with people. Anyway, sorry. I'll be a better friend and check your blog more frequently :) Love you and miss you. Did you know I'm having a boy? I think I'll call you soon...