Monday, December 10, 2007

Mehwee Kithmath


Thanks for the Christmas cards! I love getting Christmas cards! I have had good intentions of sending some, but I'm now doubting whether that will, in fact, happen. I first started thinking that we would take a family picture in front of our little tree. My mom bought Josie a taffeta and velvet Christmas dress, and I was picturing things Dan and I could wear to match it. And that made me tired. Our tree is already wilting. Hmm. It's so lame to get a Christmas card AFTER Christmas. I got a postcard from Andrea today, and a letter from Jen with a cool picture. Oh man, love it.

Who wants a Christmas card?

5 comments:

)en said...

ME. why the heck do you think you send those things? so people have my address and, if they weren't planning on sending me one, to feel guilty and decide to afterall.

You could do a Happy New Year card. I had friends who did that. Besides, it will help with the after-christmas blues. Just when you thought you wouldn't get anymore cards, hey! There's one from the Bentleys.

i am a comment nazi--sorry.

Rachel said...

I think I might do an e-mail card.

)en said...

dangit. i meant to say "why the heck do you think I send those things.." I. i know it doesn't matter but i am anal about small details like that and the I really would have enhanced my comment. oh well.

Castiel Moyes said...

I think that I am doing an email this year or maybe just a blog post. How lame is THAT! I totally love getting Christmas cards from people but for me it just came down to the money. When you think about it, it is like about a dollar with postage to get a card out to everyone (after you order them and stuff). I just don't think I can afford to send everyone a card this year! So sad. Oh well maybe next year!

)en said...

that's when you snap a pic, get prints at walmart, then write a little message on the back and send them out as postcards. time & money saver. :)